Global Student Living Conference
Promoting Wellbeing &
British Medical Association, BMA House, 25th June 2019
25th June 2019 - BMA House, London
The 2019 Global Student Living Conference is back!
We bring together leading international experts, policy leaders and sector colleagues to tackle some of the most pressing issues facing the global Higher Education sector. The 2019 theme is Promoting Wellbeing & Vibrant Communities.
From sector policy and strategy to case studies on improving day-to-day student life, we showcase all things student living.
In 2018, the GSLC was attended by leaders and policy makers in Higher Education. Last year’s speakers included;
- Professor Jon Scott, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Student Experience, University of Leicester
- Dr Diana Beech, Director of Policy and Advocacy, Higher Education Policy Institute (HEPI)
- Lizz Brocklesby, Social/Cause Marketing Manager, Time To Change, Mind
- Dr Dominique Thompson, GP, Director of the Students’ Health Service, University of Bristol
- Tom Wright, Director of Digital Student Life, University of Lincoln
- Dr Knut Schroeder, GP, Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer in General Practice, University of Bristol / Student Health App and distrACT app.
- Laura Kampel and JH Venter, Resident Life, University of New South Wales
- Rachel Piper, Policy Manager, Student Minds
View the 2019 Conference WebsiteBuy Early Bird Tickets
Tickets & 2019 AgendaBuy Early Bird Tickets
2018 AgendaView 2018 Agenda
2018 Headline Sponsors
Read some of our recent and most relevant articles, or click through to see all of our posts.